[nagdu] really cold was wearing a harness.

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:37:02 UTC 2014

Hi Julie,
Here are some ideas, from someone living in the dirty south, where cold is anything under 60.
1. Can you leash relieve her until she gets used to the cold? That waz you will know if she goes and it may cut down on accidents elsewhere.
2. Have you thought about legwarmers for her. Dobes are mostly leg, and that area of her body is not very hairy and I'm sure will get cold.
3. Does the coat you have cover her tummy? That might also be a place that gets cold.
If all else fails, I can send you my lab for the winter and the doberman can pass the winter in the dirty, with my dobermad.
Also, one thing I'm remembering about Laveau is that at first she hated the snow and cold and was miserable, and then one day, she just seemed to realize snow  was fun. I hope this happens for you.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone