[nagdu] crate vs tie-down

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:36:00 UTC 2014

Tracy, I get that. In a way though, I would think the dog is more
comfortable in a crate. I have no more room, of course, becaue I have a big,
honkin' crate for Libby our big pet, and a little one for Isabel. Fisher
loves the crate even though he doesn't use it. Tie down is much less space
unfriendly for sure.

Cindy