[nagdu] Class Home +2

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 12 19:23:14 UTC 2014

We had a really mixed day today.  Last night and this morning, Krokus
practically refused to work in the town where I live.  He kept stopping for
no reason.  Eventually this morning I got to the bus and went into NYC.  He
did great there.  We worked a route I often walk.  There was gridlock in
some places, and he had to go around a cab in a crosswalk.  We went through
2 different places with construction blocking the sidewalk.  We walked
through crowds and around food carts.  Someone had thrown some cookies down
on the sidewalk, and he walked past them.  He passed several dogs without
doing more than look.  Then Jan drove me back home, and we worked on getting
him to step it out here, like he does in the City.  We got him up to a slow
walk, then a slow trot.  I had this problem in class too, and it took a
couple days to get him moving.  Jan is coming back tomorrow to work some
more on it.
Last night and this morning, he was picking up or chewing all kinds of
things.  Since we got back, he's been pretty quiet.  Guess he's tired.
It took him a couple days to settle at TSE.  I hope he starts to settle here
soon.

So ends my journal, I think. Thanks to anyone who cared to read it.
Oh, I think I forgot to say that TSE fed me very well.  I was worried, being
a pescatarian--a fish-eating vegetarian.  One of my table-mates eats
gluten-free, and they fed her well, too.
Tracy