[nagdu] crate vs tie-down

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 03:09:57 UTC 2014

Hi TRACY, I think for me it was just lack of memory.  Lol.  But
also when I brought Lamar home, we were living in a 30 foot
trailer.  Not very much room for him to get into stuff there.
And we didn't have room for much stuff to be laying around.  By
the time we went back to our larger house, he'd been with me 6
months, so it wasn't so hard for him to not get into stuff there.
Give Krokus a hug for me.  And maybe in a few days Ben and Krokus
will want to play together.    Peace,    Debby and Neena