[nagdu] On Zoos.

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 20:05:05 UTC 2014

Well, if given a choice, I'd leave Holly at home. Too many distractions! Dropped food, lots of well meaning folks and of course other animals. Actually, everything at the zoo is intended not to get out and bother us humans. This also makes it safe dor dogs. Only thing that I'd be a little worried about is folks taking there dogs into the petting zoo. If the dogs are under control, it could be a great deal of fun. And, of course, you would need to control the dog. It bugs me for example when I see folks bring there dogs into the pet stores and they see the little rabbits or hamsters and the dogs go nuts! Even guide dogs! And, folks just seem to let them! I take Holly quite oftedn to pet stores on purpose so that we can practice control and proper behavior.
Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!