[nagdu] On Zoos.

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:13:13 UTC 2014

You know I never thought of zoos when it came to training guide dogs.

Now I kind of want to go to one with Zion and work with him.  I think the most he'd do though is bark at the animals.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't psychologically flood zion with zoo; we'd go slow, but I would be very curious to see if he could eventualy handle it as I've never thought about it before.

Given that I'll be working with kids in the future, I'm sure zoos will crop up somewhere. lol