[nagdu] Class Home +1

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 12 20:13:29 UTC 2014

Glad you enjoyed them.
Ben is enjoying his retirement.  My husband is taking him for a couple nice
walks every day, unless it's raining.  Ben is enjoying sniffing everything.
Ben is not thrilled with Krokus.  They sniffed each other when they met, and
Ben has ignored him or moved away since then.  Yesterday, Krokus wanted to
play with Ben, and was bouncing at him, and Ben wanted nothing to do with
him.
Since Krokus is with me all the time, or close by, it's hard to pat Ben.
Krokus is always horning in.
I had hoped Ben might like Krokus a bit, but so far, tolerance is the best I
can get.
Ben comes up when I'm harnessing Krokus in the morning, so my husband often
walks with us to the bus with Ben, then takes him for a walk.  Ben was
always ready to go Monday morning, then not so enthusiastic next day.
I get the impression Ben can't believe I'm letting this silly puppy do his
job.  But probably dogs don't really think like that.
Tracy