[nagdu] Class Home +1

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:18:04 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy, Lamar does the same thing, he comes up any time the
harness comes out.  He's getting better about not doing that.
One day ow said, okay Lamar, and put her harness on him.  It
didn't fit very well.  (Grin).  Lamar went down the front steps
just fine.  And then he stopped and wouldn't budge.  So we came
back in.  Neena doesn't like it much when I pet Lamar, otherwise
the two get along very well, in fact they play with each other.
But Lamar wasn't thrilled with Neena the first few days, either.
But now they're best buds.  So give it some time, you only got
home on Monday.  Things will get better.  And one nice thing
about the crate is that for sure Lamar gets some undivided
attention from me when Neena is in her crate.  You'll see, it'll
be okay.  When I first got home, ow was so frustrated with
Neena's behavior but she's improving and so will Krokus.
Peace,    Debby and Neena