[nagdu] crate vs tie-down

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 02:24:34 UTC 2014

Tracy asked for a tie down, bed chain, whatever, and the one she received is
too short. She has nowhere to tie the dog where it won't get into something
at this time. The crates are large; the dog is crate trained; Tracy is
struggling with a new thing on top of all the other new. At TSE now I am
guessing they use crates, a new thing since I was there six years ago.

Cindy