[nagdu] Coconut oil WAS Re: Ear Infections

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:06:03 UTC 2014

Walker had chronic ear infections and I think I have finally gotten rid of them but he had yeast infections which produces a mustard colored discharge and he had bacterial infections which produces a black discharge. Either way they do need a prescription from the vet

JODY 🐺

"Life begins where your comfort zone ends."