[nagdu] Countdown to NYC - 7 weeks!!!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 13 20:27:40 UTC 2014

hey, Gary!

I have had good flights with Jenny and bad flights with Jenny.  Good ones have been on bigger planes, and the worst have been on smaller planes.  Thankfully she doesn't whine, but I think it's the noise that bothers her more than the motion.

I also wanted to purchase the Mutt Muffs for things like hockey games, where Jenny is totally fine, except when the home team scores; she doesn't like the horn.  I figure if we can go mroe places and she can be happy and quiet while I enjoy a flight, a concert, a hockey game, it's money well spent!

I will be working with her using them at home for a couple of weeks, but then we will go to a concert to try them out!

I will definitely post to the list and let you know how they work... also I think Aleeha has them, maybe others.

Daryl