[nagdu] Coconut oil WAS Re: Ear Infections

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 13 16:28:55 UTC 2014

Hey, Raven,
Your mention of coconut oil has reminded me of a couple of questions:

1) What kind of coconut oil do you use?  I bought some basic cheapo stuff from the supermarket to see if Jenny would like it to add to her food (there's several reasons why I don't wish to use fish oil), and found the selection daunting!
2) What do you personally use coconut oil for?

Daryl