[nagdu] How to remove a Tick

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 18:26:46 UTC 2014

Hi Karyn, yes, that's why I would not DO most of the things
people said.  I'm all for blind folks doing everything we can do,
but when it comes to some things, like ticks I don't mess around.
I want to make sure that the damn thing is out, all of it.  I
don't want any accidents or anything.  I grew up in Oregon and
heard and read too many horror stories.  I HATE ticks.  When I
get to Heaven I'm going to ask God why He created ticks, fleas,
flies and mosquitos.    Peace,    DEBBY and Neena