[nagdu] Musicians with Guide Dogs

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 01:41:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I sent Rachel this link, but since there are so many musicians on the list, I thought I’d share it with everyone. This is a short piece I wrote for Classical Minnesota Public Radio about getting my guide dog used to life with a musician: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2014/10/14/guide-dog-classical-music

It’s awesome to hear about so many singers on here!

Best,
Emily, with York (who is very popular at the symphony)
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke