[nagdu] Musicians with Guide Dogs

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 16 02:40:27 UTC 2014

Rachel,

	Another thing this message brings up is that there may be times you
will not take your dog with you; therefore, it is important to maintain your
cane travel skills. My wife and I will be going to a Bob Seger concert and
sitting very close to the stage. I know these seats are very close together
and people will not be watching for a dog, so I will be leaving Sarge behind
that day and using my cane.

Marion