[nagdu] Retired my dog

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:59:51 UTC 2014

AWWWWW! This is disappointing. Might you go to another school? Is this
an option? When you say travel how you like to travel, I'm not sure I
know what you mean. I know you've been around with your dogs for quite
some time so this is heartbreaking. If you have tried a number of the
other older schools, perhaps you can look into the more recent ones. I
have started searching again myself. It ggives me something to do
until I'm am in a better position to even consider a new furry pal. I
hope we both find workable solutions.

Sincerely,
Dogless Danielle