[nagdu] Taking dogs on ferries/water taxis?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 17 00:56:25 UTC 2014

Hi!
I think this question might sound silly...

I live in a landlocked city... the nearest ferry is hours away.  because of this, I have never taken Jenny on one.  When we go to New York, hubby and I would like to take advantage of the all-day water taxi pass, so that we can spend our first full day in New York relaxing, sightseeing at some museums, and just getting our bearings.  I know that Jenny's puppy raisers took her on the Sea Bus (commuter ferry in Vancouver), so I know it isn't a complete foreign concept to her, but for those who use water transportation regularly, how do you handle it?  Is there anything in particular I should be concerned about?

Thanks!

Daryl and Jenny - New York is getting real!