[nagdu] a few concerns

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 05:19:11 UTC 2014

Rachel, do you use the leave it command with him? I would tell him to leave it when he's sniffing and then tell him forward and then if he does this then praise and treat. Also use your clicker if you still have it. And incoporate food refusal in obedience daily if not on a regular basis. Just keep working at it. He may just be testing you too. You guys are still a new team and I'm still a new handler working my first guide from Guiding Eyes as well. I was at GEB in June and about the same time you are telling us this my dog was rather sniffy as well and scavenging so just keep working at it. it may take some time but it will work out.

Danielle and Willa