[nagdu] a few concerns

Rachel Becker Rachel at BeckerConsultants.com
Wed Nov 19 03:24:38 UTC 2014

Hello. My name is Rachel Becker. I received my first guide dog Nigel from
Guiding Eyes in August. He is a great dog and I had a great experience with
the class instructors at Guiding Eyes. Lately, I have had a few concerns. He
has been very interested in sniffing and trying to eat things off the
ground. Also he has been needing to go to the bathroom in the middle of the
night. I'm also concerned that he's not getting enough exercise, which may
be causing the waking up problem, but I don't have a fenced area for him to
run around in. I tried to play fetch with him on the long line a few times,
but he was more interested in eating grass and did not go after the ball or
kong, so I kind of gave up. What should I try?

Thank you for your patience.

Rachel