[nagdu] getting around in places you don't know

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:39:58 UTC 2014

Steph,
I appreciate your question and glad you decided to ask. I too have
some hearing loss though it doesn't significantly hinder me. I noticed
this has apparently progressed because I was recently at a family
get-together and one of my uncles was talking to me and when I didn't
answer someone had to make this known to me. In other words, I was
unable to hear him among everybody else talking and the noise level
wasn't any higher than usual. They don't know what caused my initial
loss but I was shocke a little when this happened. Hope you get some
workable answers.

Good luck,
Danielle