[nagdu] getting around in places you don't know

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:20:25 UTC 2014

Hi Stephanie, one solution, which I use sometimes, because I'm
not always great with remembering directions either, is to write
down routes.  Are you a braille reader? If so, then someone
could, in a quiet setting give you route information.  Then you
could use your written instructions.  Can you just go for a walk?
Like walk down the street for several blocks and then come home?
I know that's boring but at least you are out walking around.
Just some thoughts.    Peace,    Debby and Neena