[nagdu] getting around in places you don't know

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Thu Nov 20 00:39:10 UTC 2014

A feature of the braille display access in apple we could have is the ability to say, alert messages stay on the display for (insert x number of seconds here). I think this is available on OS X but I could be wrong, unsure of windows as well. The issue hat I have using BlindSquare with Braille is just that. It flashes too quickly for me to read it.

God bless. :)
Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training