[nagdu] Coconut oil vs. canned pumpkin RE: Why i can't feed my dog raw.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Nov 20 17:01:24 UTC 2014

Hi,
Do both of these help by producing firmer and bulkier stools? On Pascal's old food, I gave him some canned pumpkin to help fill him up and for the fiber. He was straining a bit at relieving time and it seemed to help. He does get loose stools from time to time, so I am just wondering if coconut oil can help with that? What are the pros and cons of both of these? Any further info would be great. Thanks!
Deanna