[nagdu] Why i can't feed my dog raw.

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:59:18 UTC 2014

vivianna and all,
Thank you for describing this process. I am curious what is the Orijen, your now feeding your pup?
I agree that feeding raw is the best for our pups, just like being a vegetarian is the est for humans. With that said, feeding raw and being a vegetarian are choices and preferences. choices and preferences that we all must make. Once that choice is made, its ours, no one elses. Feeding raw is not right for me, for a few reasons, none of which I will discuss here, as that is not my point to the post.
But I think that Vivianna's post does provide a good example of, how and or why a raw diet for our pups might not work. So Vivianna, tried, found out the issues, that is great, that is awesome. Sorry Vivianna, I am using you to make my point.
Which my point is this, because some of the list members on this list have chosen and prefer a raw diet for their pups, that is great. But those of us who do not choose to give our pups that diet, do not need the raw diet shoved down our throats. There has been way way too much, judgement in regards to the raw diet preaching.
Please do not read my words wrong, those of you who do feed a raw diet, answer questions of list members, be here to provide information, guide someone in how to look up more information. But the preaching must stop. The being judgemental of those who do not feed a raw diet must stop. Be proud of your choices, but please put away your shovels.
Thank you,

marsha, NAGDU List Moderator
Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.