[nagdu] Please Change the Subject Line was RE: How Much Fat is Too Much Fat?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Nov 24 17:27:14 UTC 2014

If people are going to continue to reply to this thread with stuff other
than the original question, which was how much fat is too much fat, then
please add to or completely change the subject line. There was only one
email that addressed the original question. No, I am not the moderator, but
it annoys me to no end when I am trying to filter messages by subject and
decide which ones to read or not read when I am in a hurry, and the content
of the message has changed, but the subject line has not.

Nicole