[nagdu] How Much Fat is Too Much Fat?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 15:59:10 UTC 2014

Hi Maria, I've been feeding Purina 1 right now, and actually have
for years.  All my dogs have done well on it, except for Artemis,
my fourth dog, and he had allergies to everything-grass, wool,
corn, dust.  He got to eat duck and potato.  The joke was that we
ate Ramen noodles while he ate duck and potato because that food
is very expensive.  And how do you keep a dog off grass? He was
worse when we visited my mom, because the kind of grass there
really got to him.  His face would swell up.  He would get these
huge bumps on his nose.  My mom had timothy grass, I guess, and
we didn't.  Poor guy, he just didn't feel good a lot of the time.
He had to have shots and boy was I glad that I'd married a guy
who'd given cows shots.  Lol.  He knew how to do it.  Plus he was
an EMT at one point in his life.

Well, sorry for rambling, that was probably more than you needed
to know.  (Smile).    Blessings,    Debby and Neena