[nagdu] German Shepherds

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 02:11:52 UTC 2014

Hi, I'm curious about people's experiences with German shepherd guide dogs.
That may sound like a strange question coming from someone with experience
with the breed, but as I consider returning for a second guide dog, I'm
giving some thought to breed preferences. Mine was something of a handful,
but his work ethic was outstanding. I'm curious to see if my experience can
be duplicated somewhere else. I don't want to express interest in a specific
breed based on my old dog's personality when perhaps the same
characteristics could be found in another breed. Personally, I loved the
smooth gait and serious persona. Yet, a few people claim they found their
shepherds to be too delicate. Anyway, I hope the question makes sense. All
thoughts welcomed. Appreciate it in advance.

Joe

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/