[nagdu] Rhett's ear has lot of wax.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 06:03:15 UTC 2014

Leaving the ears alone is fine if the dog's body is not reacting to
something. If there's a lot of wax, there's something wrong
internally. His body is trying to get rid of something to restore
balance.
Keeping your house warm or putting water in the ears does not dictate
whether a dog gets an infection or not. The problem is with the body,
not these external factors.
Also, I advise using apple cider vinegar and water, not white vinegar.
White vinegar is more acidic and abrasive on sensitive tissue.
In the meantime, the dog needs immune support to properly fight off
future infections. What the vets tend not to do is stop these
infections from returning. Hopefully, this is a one-time thing and
your dog is not going through a major detox.