[nagdu] Rhett's ear has lot of wax.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:32:42 UTC 2014

Howard, I'd go to the vet and have his ears checked.  Some wax is
pretty normal-I think it acts as a protector from bugs, and
stuff.  So it could be, but I don't know for sure, since I don't
know your dog, that you're cleaning too often and it's irritating
to him.  But before making any decision, go to the vet and get
his ears checked, in case he has an affection and needs some kind
of antibiotic.  Then ask the vet how often you should clean his
ears, and with what.  When I got my first dog, they said we
should clean their ears often and that we should use vinegar, or
something.  Now they are suggesting that pretty much we should
leave their ears alone and don't clean them unless they are
scratching them a lot.    Peace,    Debby and Neena