[nagdu] petting guide dog question

John Sanders starmy22 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:40:04 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have a question: I know that this topic has already been talked about so I do apologize for reposting it.
I had talked with my parents and they said that they were ok with me getting a guide dog.
My mom had asked me, if me and the guide dog were just sitting there and the guide dog wasn’t working, what would I say to some one who wanted to pet him?
I remember a lot of people saying that while the guide dog is working, people are not supposed to pet him.
I’m just wondering:  when your not working with the guide dog, do you allow other people to pet them?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders