[nagdu] petting guide dog question

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 20:29:27 UTC 2014

Hi John, I don't allow people to pet my dog in harness. I have on 2 or 3 occasions ybe at most under certain circumstances such as a small child. I do allow petting out of harness if she is calm. She can interact with family and friends out of harness as long as she isn't going crazy. If she is going crazy I will tell them to wait until she has calmed down before petting.

Sent from my iPhone