[nagdu] petting guide dog question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 03:47:35 UTC 2014

Hi John, different people respond differently so I'll just share
with you what I do.  If my dog has her harness on, then she's on
duty whether we're walking or not.  I need for her focus to be on
me, not other people.  Once the harness goes off, she can be
petted and perhaps played with, depending on who wants to play
with her and where we are.  I'm picky about who I let play with
my dogs, just because I know some people will let dogs get away
with things that I won't.  Even in playtime there are a fe.
things I don't want my dog to do.  Hope this helps.    Debby and
Neena