[nagdu] petting guide dog question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 03:47:38 UTC 2014

Hi Craig, I do make exceptions, but not for children.  I figure
they ought to learn the word no and understand what it means.
But I make an exception for other blind folks.  I figure sighted
people can look anyway, but blind folks cat.  But even then, I
make sure that it's very brief, and only once.  I will also show
a blind person where my dog is lying down if we are in close
quarters so that there will not be any accidental trips or body
parts being stepped on.     Peace,    Debby and Neena