[nagdu] Passenger with pig boards flight at Bradley InternationalAirport, only to learn it couldn't fly

Brett Sample samplebrett at icloud.com
Sat Nov 29 15:36:07 UTC 2014

I thought that too Julie? Some people won’t like what I have to say, but, here goes. When people use emotional support animals, such as a pig or monkey, other people think of it as a “Service” animal and because of that it can cause problems for everyone. I think it might be time to update the ACAA and FHA to reflect the ADA.

Brett