[nagdu] Doggie distraction... success?

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:37:21 UTC 2014

Jada is the same way. today she decided to run me straight in to one of my friends who has a service dog. Thank goodness Alex understood why Jada wanted to say hi to his pup, Carlos and he watched me while I corrected Jada. Then he offered to let me try to walk by again to make sure the problem was taken care of.
There are certain dogs on campus, including the new puppies who are in training, that jada will walk past with no acknowledgment, but there are others which make the tail wag wildly and she will whine a bit. Still others she will bark and and quite frankly growl. (that dog did try to attack her though)
I think it really does depend on the dog and the relationship your dog has with the strange, or sometimes not so strange other pup.

Thanks,

Abby and Sleepy Jada

Abigail BOlling
Wright State University: Social Work
“Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play.” (Julie Anderson-Diamond, Nov 15, 1962-Feb 22, 2014)