[nagdu] OT Calling Long Island Residents

Albert Rizzi Albert at Myblindspot.org
Wed Oct 1 15:35:07 UTC 2014

My Blind Spot is working with Suffolk County to bring the county website into compliance and conformance with Section 508 of the Rehab Act.

We are looking for a few volunteers interested in helping guide the team with regard to usability of the site in addition to accessibility.

If anyone is interested in participating as a beta tester for this or other projects, please complete the attached form and return it to us via email.

Thanks in advance for your very kind support in this regard.

Peace.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder and CEO
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.
New York, New York  10004
www.myblindspot.org<http://www.myblindspot.org/>
C: 917-553-0347<tel:917-553-0347>
P: 212-363-0330

"The person who says it cannot be done, shouldn't interrupt the one who is doing it."

Like Us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Blind-Spot/179273234423>   LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/albert-j-rizzi/13/142/0>   Twitter<https://twitter.com/MyBlindSpotOrg>

[Access=Ability infinite possibilities logo.jpg]

My Blind Spot is a 501 (c) 3 tax exempt organization