[nagdu] when dogs are working?

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 18:06:28 UTC 2014

Hi, Danielle,

Panda will be 14 years old in January. She has been my guide for over 11
years so far. If you're talking averages or probabilities, she should be
able to continue serving as my guide for easily another 10 years.  But, of
course, where living beings are concerned, nothing is for sure.

Best,
Ann with Panda