[nagdu] when dogs are working?

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Thu Oct 2 18:32:46 UTC 2014

I agree with these points!  Please first time guide dog users take Anne's
words to heart.  She and I are long time handlers and know what can go wrong
or other problems that can arise by letting our dogs loose in public places.

Lyn
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown