[nagdu] licensing guides

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:34:18 UTC 2014

Hi Abby, you probaealy go to your county Animal Control.  You
might call the Humane Society.  It's kind of weird here in
Spokane.  Neena has to have a license, and we paid the $25 for
her to be licensed.  But it is free.  So we could have gotten the
money back, but donated it instead to the animal shelter.  Next
year, when it's time for Neena to be licensed we just have to
take her in to I guess show them that she's really and truly my
Seeing Eye dog.  Crazy, huh? I told Craig that our cat could be
his emotional support animal for Fair Housing purposes, anyway,
but since we own our house, no big thing.  Lol.  Anyway, I guess
next year we'll take Neena there.    Debby and Neena