[nagdu] Food Throwers

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:41:34 UTC 2014

Well, as I see it, the thing is definitely a menace to the dog, it is
stupid, and it is hard tto pin it down. You almost have to find out who is
doing it and talk to them. You could write an article concerning it for your
school paper, or if you are with friends, you can get them to help you spot.
Other things to do is to practice offering the dog things he can't have,
being prepared to get it back if he takes it, and praising him as he more
and more does not accept the morsel. Of course, dogs are dogs, and as such
it might not be possible to totally extinguish the behavior.
Cindy