[nagdu] Some people are assholes

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 17:58:17 UTC 2014

Well, as far as the sub goes, I'd just watch him for a little while. Mostly
for diarrhea. But, Holly got into a whole sub once and I didn't see anything
but her satisfied grin! In my case, someone had left her purse with a
sandwich sticking out of it and Holly after awhile was just too tempted!
And, the purse was where we couldn't see it and so she was able to eat the
whole thing unnoticed. The only thing you can do is tell those jerks not to
do that. But of  course, they may or may not listen! I'd find out where
thdey lived and park your dog in front of there door so they can see what it
did for his digestion! Teaching a dog to not snatch food offered him is
probably very difficult. Holly won't snatch but if an offer is made, she
certainly won't decline! I usually can intercept but not always. If I
suspect some has slipped her a forbidden treat, I calmly explain that if she
ralfs or runs they may have the pleasure of cleaning it up! My daughter once
found it humorous to feed Holly some cookies. Of course, I woke up and found
them tossed all over the front room! I got her up and had her clean it up.
She doesn't feed Holly or her friends service dogs without asking anymore!