[nagdu] Note from the moderator Some people are assholes

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 21:25:44 UTC 2014

List members,
Although I completely agree that what the person did was wrong. Using foul language on this list is not permitted. Please be mindful that the list may have minors. And now because you have put a bad word in the subject line, it will be repeated and repeated and repeated. You're welcome to keep the thread going, just remove the foul language, okay?
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.