[nagdu] Some people aren't very bright ... :)

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 01:04:12 UTC 2014

Sounds like a guy I used to pass. I pass his store all the time but never
had occassion to go in. For about a month he'd see Holly and I go by and
toss poppers out at us. Finally I began exposing the bird and cussing at
him. He finally stopped when I pulled out my phone and pretended to be
talking to the police. Folks just seem to be looking for cheap
entertainment.