[nagdu] Some people aren't very bright ... :)

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 01:11:01 UTC 2014

I can’t believe people, would act so discourteously toward a working guide dog. Wait, I can, but I don’t want to believe it.

Regarding Dudley’s situation, I’m surprised no one at that meeting called out the spitball-flicker. I’d find a way to shame that person in front of everyone.
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke