[nagdu] Some people are assholes/food refusals

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:35:19 UTC 2014

Thanks so much! I'll try this, starting tomorrow morning as she
is munching down right now.  The only other person I want to feed
her is my husband.  This is in case I'm ever sick and can't, or
for some other reason.  Then she is used to eating if he feeds
her.  I also have him take her out for park time on occasion for
the same reason.  She knows that primarily I'm her care giver,
but that my husband is sometimes, too.    Peace,     Debby and
Neena