[nagdu] Some people aren't very bright ... :)

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:38:18 UTC 2014

Mark, I applaud you for not doing the "food fad thing".  Finding
something else that is a motivator for our dogs is awesome! I
think one reason we tend to use food as a reward is our own use
of food or drink as a reward for ourselves.  (This is just my
opinion).  But think about this.  We have a great day at work,
get a raise, or whatever.  Often we go out to dinner to
celebrate.  Or we have a bad day at work, and we head for the
nearest vending machine for that candy bar.  Yes, food is quick,
and effective, but I for one don't want to encourage that food
drive too much.  Thanks for a good idea, Mark.    Peace,    Debby
and NEENA who loves to play tug and toss the KONG.