[nagdu] Some people aren't very bright ... :)

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:05:16 UTC 2014

I completely agree.
it just does not make sense to try and train your dog to refuse food by giving him food.
i want my dog to work for praise.  and, she does.
so many folks these days are all on the band wagon of food rewards.  probably, in a couple years, there will be some other dog training fad.
i’ll never forget the story of a blind woman who ran out of treats for her guide dog (GDB) in the mall of america.  that dog refused to work for her without them.  and, that place is absolutely huge.
for that reason, as well as the dog’s complete fixation on food, that dog was returned to the school.
i am traditional training all the way.
Vivianna