[nagdu] Worst day of my life

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 22:10:55 UTC 2014

I’m so sorry to hear about this situation, Barry. How trying for you. I will be praying for you and your family.

Oddly enough, we recently had a similar situation in my family, but not with my guide. Our pet cairn terrier bit my 11-month-old nephew, and it was pretty rough. We’re not sure what happened, but we think that the baby was trying to walk and probably toppled on top of the cairn. He has never bitten anyone before, so it was a freak thing. And very emotional.

Wishing you, your family, and your guide peace and strength,
Emily
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke