[nagdu] Benny's last big gig

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Oct 10 14:31:48 UTC 2014

Tracy,
How touching that his first big gig and last big gig as a working guide dog is the same thing. I knew that the 2014 NFB Convention would be Pascal's last National Convention. I am taking him to state convention at the end of this month. I feel your pain, sending you hugs! Best of luck in class.
Deanna and Pascal