[nagdu] Benny's last big gig

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 10 15:00:25 UTC 2014

It's kind of a good thing to be able to compare the 2, the first and the
last.  It's good to be reminded that Ben wasn't always the fine worker he is
now, so I can be ready for the next wild young pup.
With my Echo, I kept a personal journal, and reviewed it before I went to
get Ben.  It was full of complaints about this really pokey dog who was not
too interested in working for me, who later became a quick, very responsive
partner.
Tracy